- This event has passed.
November 27, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
11:00AM worship via Zoom & in-person @ CTK.
- To join Sunday LINK (use this with computer or smart phone).
- To phone call: (646) 558-8656 — Mtg ID: 716 939 848 — Password: 050850
- To mail your offering — please send it to either:
- 939 S. Danby Rd, Spencer NY. 14883 OR PO Box 367, Spencer, NY. 14883 (you can also drop it by the church during office hours if that’s preferable)
“Lift Up Your Heads, Ye Mighty Gates” Georg Weissel
1. Lift up your heads, ye mighty gates;
behold, the King of glory waits;
the King of kings is drawing near;
the Savior of the world is here!
2. Fling wide the portals of your heart;
make it a temple, set apart
from earthly use for heaven’s employ,
adorned with prayer and love and joy.
3. Redeemer, come, with us abide;
our hearts to thee we open wide;
let us thy inner presence feel;
thy grace and love in us reveal.
“Sleepers, Wake!” A Voice Astounds Us Philipp Nicolai
"Sleepers, wake!" A voice astounds us, the shout of rampart-guards surrounds us: "Awake, Jerusalem, arise!" Midnight's peace their cry has broken, their urgent summons clearly spoken: "The time has come, O maidens wise! Rise up, and give us light; the Bridegroom is in sight. Alleluia! Your lamps prepare and hasten there, that you the wedding feast may share." Zion hears the watchmen singing; her heart with joyful hope is springing, she wakes and hurries through the night. Forth he comes, her Bridegroom glorious in strength of grace, in truth victorious: her star is risen, her light grows bright. Now come, most worthy Lord, God's Son, Incarnate Word, Alleluia! We follow all and heed your call to come into the banquet hall. Lamb of God, the heavens adore you; let saints and angels sing before you, as harps and cymbals swell the sound. Twelve great pearls, the city's portals: through them we stream to join th' immortals as we with joy your throne surround. No eye has known the sight, no ear heard such delight: Alleluia! Therefore we sing to greet our King; for ever let our praises ring.