SUMMER 2020: 10AM Sundays (in-person & in-Zoom)
We are all living & learning in a moment that’s different. In March we gathered via Zoom for Sunday worship. On June 14th we also began gathering in-person @ the physical building of Christ The King. We currently gather both in-person & in-Zoom. (Zoom info is found in the CALENDAR).
- Service begins @ 10AM (please arrive no earlier than 9:50AM)
- Please wear a mask to enter/exit/move around the building — once you’d found your seat you are welcome to remove the mask
- Please wash your hands before coming to worship & use the hand sanitizer when you enter
- Please sit with a distance of 6 feet from anyone you did not arrive with
- Bringing an offering? Feel free to place in one of the offering plates as you arrive/leave
- Please come open to hear from God! And if you can’t make it in-person for any reason — join us in-Zoom!
What to expect
Our Sunday morning service is a blend of the traditional and contemporary. It is designed for those investigating the truths of the Christian faith as well as long time believers.
Hopefully, you will find a warm relaxed group of caring people. We have wonderful music and a format that will meet most people’s comfort levels. You will also hear practical Bible messages, useful to everyday life. We are a praying people and we ask for prayer concerns for anyone in need, in our group or community.
What to wear
Wear what you like. We believe God cares more about your heart than your externals.
What to do with the kids!!
Nursery is available for the youngest children. Each service includes a ‘Kid’ Message. Young children may go to the nursery after the Kids’ Message.
Rev. Sabrina Slater (see Pastor’s page)
|Standard Sunday Hours||Summer Hours – June to September|
|10:00 – Children’s Sunday Class
10:00 – 10:45 Adult Bible Study
11:00 – Worship Service- plan about 1 hour
Child Care Provided
Coffee and fellowship time after
| No Children’s Sunday Class -Recess
9:00 – Adult Study – check calendar
10:00 – Worship Service- plan about 1 hour
Child Care provided
Coffee and fellowship time after.