We are a community who seeks to #love well. Here are some ways to help:
Help regarding COVID-19 response:
- Do you sew? Here’s a link with details of how to help with Cayuga Health in making masks! CLICK HERE!
- Want to know other ways to help with Cayuga Health? CLICK HERE!
- Don’t sew but can write? Email email@example.com & Pastor Sabrina will share details about writing encouraging notes to healthcare providers which will be attached to the sewn masks they receive.
- Willing to call someone living in a nursing home? (Yes, even if you might not know them?) CLICK HERE!
Help (@ all times):
- Willing to help serve with the Food Cupboard (including during COVID-19 response): please email KERM or firstname.lastname@example.org
Needing help (or know someone who does)?
- Have a need because of COVID–19? Please reach out! Does your need have nothing to do with COVID-19, still reach out! The faith community has an emergency heating fund & the church has an emergency fund. If there is a need please reach out: email@example.com or (607) 589-4430 & Pastor Sabrina will reach out to you.